PRIVACYSTATEMENT Floris Veterinary Products B.V.
By using our website, we automatically receive certain information from you. We attach great importance to the protection of your personal data and always handle this data with care. With this privacy statement we therefore want to inform you as much as possible about the data we collect from you, the way in which we collect your data and the purpose of processing this data.
If you use any of our services or contact us, we may collect the information you provide directly to us. This includes your first and last names, address details, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details and any other information you actively provide to us, for example in correspondence, by telephone or by creating a profile on this website. In doing so, we may combine the information we have received from you with the information we have received from other sources. This allows us to improve the accuracy and completeness of the information. We may also collect information relating to your use of our website(s). For this we use various techniques, including cookies. We collect your IP address and information about your activities on our website. We collect the aforementioned personal data from you for various purposes. This is how we collect your data:
– Identify you as a person and address you correctly with your name;
– be able to process and answer your questions;
– the agreement we have with you to be able to execute, including handling of payment, delivery of goods and/or correspondence about the execution of the agreement;
– give you the opportunity to create an account on our website;
– communicate with you in the event of questions or complaints;
– send you a newsletter via Mailchimp, provided you have signed up for it;
– create and analyse the statistics for the use of our website;
– improve the user-friendliness of our website;
– be able to process and process any application from you;
– comply with any legal obligations, such as collecting the information we need for our tax return.
We may share your personal information with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement and/or to comply with any legal obligation. This includes the situation that part of the agreement is executed by a third party and the provision of your personal data to that third party is necessary for the proper execution of that agreement or the situation that the provision of your personal data to a third party is necessary for the handling of your question or complaint. In principle, your data will not be transferred to any person or body outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If necessary, this will only be done if the country concerned has an adequate level of data protection.
Special and/or sensitive personal data
We do not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16 unless parental or guardian consent has been obtained. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16 years. For this reason, we encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us using the contact details below. We will then delete this data.
We will not retain the data collected for longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed. Insofar as no statutory retention period has been determined for certain purposes of data processing, we will never store this data for more than one (1) year after the data is no longer necessary.
We would like to remind you of your rights with regard to the personal data we collect and process:
– Right of access You have the right to request and access the personal data we collect and process from you. We will send this information to you if you request it.
– You have the right to have your data corrected if this error has been passed on, changed in the meantime or processed incorrectly. We will change your details if you ask us to do so.
– In a number of cases you have the right to have your data deleted by us. This will be the case if:
– we no longer need your data for the purposes for which we have collected or processed your data; or
– you withdraw the previously given (explicit) permission for the use of your data; or
– you yourself object to the processing of your data, where your objection outweighs our interest in processing your data or if your objection is to direct marketing; or
– there is no (longer) a legal basis for the processing of your data; or
– we are legally obliged to delete your data after a certain period of time; or
– You are under 16 years of age and your personal information is collected through our website.
– You have the right to restrict the processing of your data. If we are informed that we are using the incorrect information, we will not use this information until we have checked whether this information is correct. We will also limit the processing of your data if the processing is unlawful or no longer necessary, but you have asked us to keep the data. This may be the case if you want to request this information later.
– You have the right to receive the personal data we have collected from you. We will send this information to you if you request it.
– Right to object to data processing.
Do you want to exercise these rights? Please contact us using the contact details below.
email@example.com Floris Veterinary Products B.V.
Kempenlandstraat 33 5262 GK VUGHT
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal data, please contact us first. If we cannot find a solution together, you can submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority.
Modify privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this website.