Food supplement for racing pigeons
500 gram & 1000 gram
For over 30 years, Floris has been a household name in the veterinary world. As a manufacturer of innovative veterinary medicines, supplementary animal feeds and care products, Floris contributes to the health and welfare of animals.
Yeast (saccharomyces Cerevisiae) 100%
Raw protein: 45%
- Mix a tablespoon of Floris Brewer’s yeast with 1 kg of feed.
- For best results, moisten the grain with Floris linseed oil or Floris Tetrachol to improve the adhesion of Floris Brewer’s Yeast to the feed.
- During the breeding and moulting period: add to the ration at least twice a week.
- Before the racing season: 10-day ration where Floris Brewer’s Yeast is added to the ration
- During the racing season: It is recommended to give Floris Brewer’s Yeast the day they return from the flights and the next day to aid in recovery.
- After each antibiotic treatment: It is recommended during and after treatment for trichomonas, worms, coccidiosis, cancer and other infections.
Store in a dark place out of the reach of children at room temperature. Close the packaging well after use. A balanced diet is the basis for good health. Consult your vet.
1 kg / 500 gram